THÔNG TIN VIỆC LÀM
SƠ LƯỢC CÔNG TY
|Công ty||Công Ty TNHH Phát Triển Khu Đô Thị Nam Thăng Long/ Citra Westlake City Development Co., Ltd|
|Mô tả Công ty||
The Ciputra Hanoi Club House is situated in the heart of the Ciputra Hanoi International city in Tay Ho District, Hanoi.|
The Club House features an extensive range of sport, entertainment and recreation facilities including a 650 sqm Fitness Centre, a 1.200 sqm Spa and Beauty salon, a covered and heated swimming pool, an indoor and outdoor Kid’s playground, in addition with an extensive range of Golf facilities including a Driving range, 4 Golf simulators and a Pro Shop.
The Ciputra Club House also offers to its members a Restaurant, 3 bars, in addition with large meeting facilities including 5 VIP Private rooms, 6 Private Meeting rooms and a 500 sqm Grand Ballroom. Our meeting facilities can welcome from 10 to 500 people, ranging from small intimate meetings, seminars, exhibitions, gala dinners and weddings.
|Địa chỉ||Ciputra Hanoi Club House|
CHI TIẾT CÔNG VIỆC
|Vị trí||Chief Engineer|
|Mô tả Công việc||
* Reporting line:
Report directly to General Manager.
* General Mission:
• In charge of the daily operation, repair and maintenance of the Engineering Department.
• Trouble-shooting, operation, repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical services and general building maintenance (Mechanical service, electrical service, plumbing & heating, equipment & general building maintenance, electronic and communication).
• Monthly reports according to company policy, all utilities consumption, staff weekly roster, medical or vacation leave, correspondence, purchase requests, store control and inventory, analyzing of complaints, log books and various checklists, handling of repair & job orders, hold regular meetings or briefings with staff.
• Control the energy cost other expenses related to Engineering department.
• Performs Life and Safety control (incl. firefighting equipment, sprinkle system, fire pump, smoke and heat detector, qualities control for swimming and usage water)
• Performs and organize and monitor all necessary staff training
• Performs other related duties and special projects as required by the General Manager.
•Level of Education: Professional diplomas |
•Areas of study: Engineering
•Languages essential: English
•Essential requirements: At least 3 years in similar position
Good command in English language
•Optional requirements: Strong leadership and organization skills
Strong understanding of engineering department and operational duty
Attention to detail, be pro-active and results
Ability to analyze & solve problems in a fast paced environment multi-tasking capabilities
• Competitive package, commensurate with qualification and experience
• Opportunity to work in a young, vibrant team with utmost dedication
• Opportunity to experience rewarding challenges of Company expansion.
|Hạn nộp hồ sơ||15/08/2012|