THÔNG TIN VIỆC LÀM
SƠ LƯỢC CÔNG TY
|Mô tả Công ty||
We are a cutting-edge application development. We work with exciting and innovative start up companies and maintain an amazing team! Our clients come to us to find solutions for their creative and big ideas (no more writing code for stuff that has already been solved a hundred times over by other developers). Our challenges are new and intriguing and many of our solutions are unique and non-available in HOW-TOs or open-source projects.|
The quotes we love:
- Do you know the difference between "I can't do it" and "I can't do it yet?"
- What matters is not what you have done, but what you will.
- You will regret what you did not do more than what you did.
and our favorite one, by G. B. Shaw:
You see things; and you say, "Why"? But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
We like new tech/gadgets, interesting conversation, the latest development trends and internet world. We like to do more to get more. We work hard and play harder. We like to adapt and change ourselves to be best in what we're doing every day.
If you're one of us - join us. We don't expect formal emails (CV, resume) - we're looking for talented people, not professionals in finding a job. So send us ... personal message about you, skills, experience, what you love to work on, what you do best.
|Địa chỉ||Irvine, CA, United States.|
CHI TIẾT CÔNG VIỆC
|Vị trí||Sr. C/c++ Developers (Very Competitive Salary)|
|Mô tả Công việc||
Saritasa is looking for a Senior C/C++ developer to develop solutions for one of our increasingly complex and exciting projects. We're developing an audio/video service driven by an amazing business concept. Be part of something that is amazing and big!
- Daily interaction and collaboration with our UX/UI Designers, Back-End Developers, Project Managers and Testers to create great products
- Provide bug-free solutions (no leaks, no obvious bugs)
- Be up-to-date and knowledgeable about .net & web development technologies and methodologies.
- Work at home 8h/day until the begin of 09/2012 (we will have an office in Ho Chi Minh City by that time), and you will work in the office after that.
- Online and available during working time.
- Annual salary review (7-12 months) based on employee's performance and contribution.
- Bonus for excellent work (no bug, overtime, jobs are done before deadline, ...).
- Build your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities
- Working with great people in an international company and a professional environment, learning new skills and gaining valuable experience.
- Salary: competitive
- Opportunity for promotion.
- Holidays: Saturday and Sunday / Public Holiday and Annual Leave as per the Labor Law
- Good health insurance: can visit premium Hospitals
- Superior knowledge of C/C++ Development & Internals. Ability to write cross-platform code (that will be compiled under windows or mac, android or ios apps).
- Knowledge of AUDIO/VIDEO codecs is a big plus (H.264, MPEG3/4 and others)
- Knowledge of Signaling & Controlling protocols in H.323 or SIP stack of protocols
- Experience developing solution utilizing SIP, H.323, RTP protocols
- Experience developing streaming (audio/video) over IP networks is a huge plus
- Knowledge and experience in NAT traversal, STUN/ICE servers is a good plus
- Good skills of OOP, Design Patterns is a big plus
- Knowledge of memory optimization techniques and tuning code to achieve better performance
- You're a whiz at writing a code (or you want to become one)
- You're very familiar with C++. Your own score is 10 of 10.
- You LOVE design patterns and know how to use them. Singleton, Bridge, Proxy - you can write them without googling for samples
- You like clean, commented and documented code.
- SCRUM - you know what that is.
- You believe "right" is mostly determined by users and objective metrics.
- You're not a UX designer but you want to suggest how to make an application (or service) better.
- You want to share your ideas and opinions as well as adopt other's thinking and ideas.
- Given a limited amount of free time, you would self-educate about what is new out there in development world.
- Given an unlimited amount of free time, you would write unit-tests covering 100% of your codebase
- You're hungry to learn and getting things to work.
- You're hungry to deliver results in a fast and efficient manner
- You're hungry to work with people who "know" what they're doing and do it right
- When you say it's done - it's done and there are no bugs
- You respect people for what they do, not for what they say
- You like to work with skilled and amazing development team
- Your personal attitude to learn everyday - is the huge and biggest plus #1
- Ability to solve non-trivial complex tasks
- You demonstrate vision and planning in everything you do
- You are self-motivated, clever, and able to think out of the box
- You know the difference between: "I can't do it" and "I can't do it yet"
- Your motivation increases when the challenges gets harder
|Hạn nộp hồ sơ||20/07/2012|