|Công ty||Viet Nam Human Resouces JSC|
|Mô tả Công ty||
The purpose of this position is to plan, coordinate and implement the HSE policy and directives within the company. To ensure there exists safe and environmentally compliant working conditions for all employees. To minimise risk to the company. To liaise closely with other managers, internal and external.
This job dexxxion covers only the key responsibilities and key tasks (maximum 4 to 6) of the job for which the incumbent will be held accountable for.
Every employee should accept flexibility to carry out other task as reasonably instructed by superiors, to cooperate with other departments when required and to participate in specific projects when requested.
|Địa chỉ||94 Tran Quoc Toan, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi|
|Vị trí||Health, Safety and Environment Manager (HSEM)|
|Mô tả Công việc||
- To promote (personally and through campaigns) good health, safety and environmental practices throughout all company activities and to ensure that statutory requirements are being upheld throughout the organization
- To devise, develop and monitor effective Risk Assessment management strategies and make recommendations on the implementation of these strategies
- To consult with other managers and other line managers and give appropriate advice on formulating best-practice policies and procedures.
- To provide independent professional advice and technical information where appropriate to other managers and all line managers to enable the company to meet its statutory and moral obligations, keeping staff and managers informed of changes in HSE legislation and codes of practice.
- To provide, or where necessary source, training for staff in relation to Health and Safety policies, practice and procedures.
- Manage and control the company’s recycling and waste management procedures
* Monitoring Performance:
- Ensure HSE targets are achieved as given by Top Management and provide feedback when required
- Performs thorough investigations into HSE incidents and accidents to understand the “root cause” and identify policy/procedural improvement opportunities
- Carry out or arrange workplace safety audits and ensure that any remedial recommendations are implemented (e.g Safety Observation Tours area good way to engage other managers and provide training in a practical way)
- Liaise as necessary with other organizations and relevant authorities, and provide assistance and cooperation concerning audits and remedial actions. Develop and maintain a tracking system to monitor all HSE incidents and accidents.
- Ensure all work activities have documented procedures in ISO and that these are reviewed annually.
- Ensure proper records are being kept for relevant work activities in line with statutory and company requirements.
- To periodically review and develop HSE policies, procedures and guidance, in keeping with best practice and make recommendations on their implementation and application. (Particular focus to be in the areas identified in five RCV cardinal safety rules and environmental monitoring)
- Identify opportunities for continuous HSE improvement and implement programmes to deliver these
* Developing Human Capital:
- Be the catalyst for activity and commitment to health, safety and environmental management
Promote and coordinate the integration of environmental management and sustainability issues into policies and rules
- Periodically visit the operations of the company to ensure visibility of Senior Management, to provide information and to receive feedback.
- Make self available as coach / mentor in assisting all employees to better understand HSE requirements for their job and for their life.
- Delegate tasks to other managers in line with skill, knowledge and ability and where necessary identify skill gaps and training requirements.
- Ensure all reasonable steps are taken in order to achieve workplace harmony within the organisation at all times.
* Workplace Safety:
- To comply with all operative legal and company safety and environmental rules.
- To ensure that all safety events (accidents, near-miss accidents, expositions and events of environmental nature) should be immediately reported and investigated.
- To stop, immediately any kind of activity or work (made by either own employee or subcontracted worker), if according to his/her opinion that act breaks any safety or environmental rule, or that act could cause harm to anyone.
* Educational Background:
- University degree in engineering or other sciences, economics, marketing or business management
- MBA would be an advantage
- Up to 5 years management experience in a medium sized company in purchasing activities
- It is not a requirement that specific construction industry is needed
+ Think the Business
- Strategic Vision
- Analysis and Problem-Solving
- Business and Financial Acumen
+ Energize People
- Engages and Inspires
- Develops Human Capital
- Cultivates Relationships and Networks
- Fosters Teamwork and Cooperation
+ Deliver Results
- Manages Execution
- Customer Focus
- Drives Change and Innovation
+ Act as a role Model
- Adapts and learns
- Builds Trust and Confidence
* Computer Skills:
- MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
* Language skills:
English – Excellent
* Other requirements:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail and interpretation skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Driving Licence for car
- A competitive salary
- Personal accident and health insurance 24/24
- Career development will be offered commensurate with the responsibilities and qualifications
Work Location: Ha Noi
- Your application letter and CV attached with a
|Hạn nộp hồ sơ|